Friday, January 25, 2013

The last 2 1/2 years...

Today is January 25, 2013.  The last time I blogged was April 6, 2010... A lot has happened since then.

Resolution of 2013: Blog.  I have inspiration from my good friend, Lauren. We'll see how this goes.

So let's have a recap. No big deal.

We got married June 12, 2010...











 Grant & Angela had my sweet nephew Maksim Samuel Nixon! September 1, 2010




















Everything else pretty much blends together until....

Grant & Angela had TWINS! My precious niece & nephew!
Piper Grace Nixon & Jude Hampton Nixon  March 28, 2012





I pretty much LOVE these kiddos so much!

I started sewing & embroidering, so here are the kids
in their 4th of July/Olympics outfits I made them! :-)





























Other than that, Michael is now teaching at the high school & at Hinds CC on Monday nights.


Now, enjoy my picture montage of our last 2 1/2 years. :-)


Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Beach Trip, & Rehearsal Dinner


Chicago Trip with mom to visit Drew!








    
Our First Wedding Anniversary!

                                                 



  


Maksim celebrated his 1st Birthday & that's when we found out he was going to be a big brother!!


Michael graduated from MC with his MASTERS!!!
Maks even came to Congratulate him! :-)

We camped out to get FREE Chick-fil-a for a year when the Brandon store opened!


Then we camped out AGAIN when the Madison store opened a second drive-thru line!





Lauren & I went to visit Katy in DC- we had such a great time!


 Now if only we had seen the other side of the White House... :-)





We went to Branson, MO with Michael's parents after Christmas.
(which of course included a fun visit to the wax museum)




GO TIGERS!!!


Here are a few of our Nixon Family photos.











 






That pretty much sums up our lives over the last 2 1/2 years.

Here's to keeping my resolution... And not making a post this long anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment