Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

And I'm back. I guess I really don't have as much to talk about as I thought I did!

Planning has kind of come to a halt these days. The only thing we have worked on is the guest list and boy is that overwhelming. Is it too late to elope? :)


Mikey had a birthday yesterday... He is 24! Man- what an old man!
However the snow and ice in Memphis decided to change my plans to go see him. Therefore- next weekend will be his birthday weekend celebration! A little late, but will still be F-U-N a week later!

So today Mom and I went out and about because we had cabin fever from all of the ice that kept us locked up. #1 on our agenda was to eat lunch... well this is how it went down:  We walk into Mellow Mushroom and obviously everyone else in the greater Memphis area had the same idea we did so that was a no go. Next, it was on to Huey's- weeeell their power had just gone out. Moving on to Bogie's Deli- CLOSED. And finally we ended up at Red Robin and their power had JUST come back on so we had a bit of a wait for their computer system to get into gear, but the good news was- we ATE! Hallelujah!

FYI... We also went and saw "When In Rome" today. It was so cute. I highly recommend it!

I did get one wedding-ish thing accomplished today. We went to Swoozies (and ran into Lauren & Lauren) and ordered some embossed notecards for thank you notes. That's a step in the right direction right??

Until next time. Goodbye Blog World!

1 comment:

  1. Yay thank you notes! We can scratch that off our never ending list. I am with you on eloping.

    ReplyDelete