Friday, January 8, 2010

Sick & Planning

No not sick OF planning. Sick AND Planning. I have had a sinus infection trying to get me all week and it finally kept me in bed today. I'm just glad I didn't have to get a shot in my bottom! :)

So how will I be productive in bed with my little furball, Knox, next to me? I will do a little more wedding planning! Oh the joys of having a laptop.

We met with a family friend on New Year's Day at her house to nail down our venue. Her home is BEAUTIFUL! It is an old farm house and has so much character. The second floor has the original wood flooring and it is gorgeous!

We will have the ceremony in the front and the reception in the back. Just imagine how green the grass and plants will be in June! It will be absolutely beautiful. I can't wait!


This weekend we are meeting with the seamstress who is going to customize my mom's wedding dress for me. Sorry folks but no pictures of that will be coming!

Now it's to nail down what the bridesmaids and groomsmen will wear. We've got ideas, but it's time to get on the ball. This long distance engagement makes wedding planning a little challenging. Michael will have a fun filled wedding planning weekend next time he comes in town!

But as for tomorrow Michael will be crying because the Tigers WILL beat Southern Miss.
It may be in Hattiesburg this time but the Tigers will dominate!

Hopefully I will be feeling better by next week. I was supposed to start my "Project Wedding Body" workout this week but the illness got in the way. We shall see what next week holds. Any Personal Trainers want to work Pro-Bono?! It will go to a good cause!

Ok blog world Knox and I are going to take our meds and get some much needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment