Friday, January 15, 2010

Here we go again...

So we've been doing a lot of planning since my last post. And by a lot, I mean A LOT.

We met with the seamstress and I can't WAIT to have my first fitting! Unfortunately that isn't until March, but I guess I can look at it with the viewpoint that my "Project Wedding Body" will have been in full force by then. However at the rate I'm going, I won't have changed by then... I'll have motivation one of these days :)

I did get my weight-loss plan from Jillian Michael's today. However I thought it was going to be something like a "Oh so you want to tone your body?... This is your weight?... This is your goal weight?... This is your level of activity?... Then you should be doing this, this, and this..." Nope. I was wrong. You have to pay $4.00 a week probably to get talked down to by a general email Jillian Michaels sends out to all her $4.00 a week subscribers. No Thankyou. I'll just keep watching her on The Biggest Loser.

We also met with our florist this week. My flowers are going to be beautiful!!! Here is our inspiration:

Yes please!

We talked flowers and wedding for 4 hours at McAlister's. We got a lot accomplished. There are so many details that we hadn't even thought about yet. It's good to have a friend that is a florist and knows all there is to know about wedding planning!

So far on the checklist, here is what we have accomplished:
  • Officiant
  • Attendants
  • Ceremony site
  • Reception site
  • Videographer
  • Flowers
  • My dress
  • The bridesmaid's dresses
The major things we gotta get going on would be food, cakes, photography, suits, and the list goes on and on....

But on a lighter note- Michael and I are meeting Duff from Ace of Cakes this weekend at the Southern Home Garden & Gourmet Expo!

I'm pretty sure when I tell him we're getting married June 12th, he will volunteer to do our cake pro bono. I have high hopes! :)

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment